Ginny Caballero, MSN, APRN, FNP-C“Everyone has a story and I love learning about people and their life experiences. Everyone is unique and so are their healthcare needs. It is my goal to deliver personalized care to each patient and optimize quality of life while collaborating with family and the interdisciplinary team. To be entrusted in the care of the geriatric population in their home setting is not only a privilege, but provides such a personal, insightful perspective.” — Ginny Caballero, MSN, APRN, FNP-C
- Family Nurse Practitioner – Certified by American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Master of Science, Nursing – Tennessee State University, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing – Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Associate of Applied Science, Nursing – Chattanooga State Community College, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Associate of Applied Science, EMT-Paramedic – Columbia State Community College, Franklin, Tennessee
- Bachelor of Science, Spanish – Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Jacinta Elder, M.D.“I believe my role is supporting patients and optimizing their health. The question is, how can I help my patients add life to their years vs years to their life? Seniors are interesting and a pleasure to work with because the experiences they have had in life makes them unique. I enjoy listening to their stories and I learn a lot from them when they share what they have learned for themselves.” –Jacinta Elder, MD
- Doctor of Medicine, George Washington University, N.W. Washington, D.C.
- Master of Science, Genetics, Human Genetics, Howard University, N.W. Washington, D.C.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology and Chemistry, Howard University, N.W. Washington, D.C.
Our teams collaborate with the facility/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network .