Teresa Gray, M.D.“I have had a passion for working with the elderly from my first job as a long‐term care nursing assistant to my career as an Internal Medicine physician. I strive to be a good listener and partner with my patients. My purpose is to understand each individual's life goals as we work together in managing chronic illness.” –Teresa Gray, MD
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa
Kate Platisha, PA-C“Caring for the geriatric population is a privilege, and I am devoted to providing holistic, compassionate care to these individuals in the comfort of their homes. I look forward to visiting them on a regular basis and establishing trustworthy relationships with them, their families and their caregivers. To reach old age is a blessing. To serve these patients is my joy.” —Kate Platisha, PA-C
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies, St. Catherine University, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota
Our teams collaborate with the facility/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network .