Tina Carter, FNP“My passion is helping people achieve their health goals. I treat my patients like I would want my family treated. I want my patients to feel comfortable and knowledgeable about their options, so together we can manage their health. My goal at every visit is to educate, encourage and ensure the patient has all that they need to maintain quality health. My favorite compliment is for patients to say I am thorough and companionate about their care.” —Tina Carter, FNP
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science, Nursing, University of Tampa, Tampa, Florida
- Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
Mindy Dolan, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC"I feel that the elderly population deserves respectful and dignified healthcare. In terms of providing quality healthcare to this age group, I am answering a calling to bring to fruition the aforementioned.” —Mindy Dolan, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC
- Master of Science, Family Nurse Practitioner, West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
Our teams collaborate with the facility/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network .