Anne Koss-Leland, M.D."The older population have always had a special place in my heart. Not only do I have the honor of caring for their health, I have the opportunity of learning from their life experiences. Quality of life is especially important in the geriatric population. By getting to know my patients I hope to help make those golden years, golden.”—Anne Koss-Leland, M.D.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Clark University, Worcester, Massachusetts
Teresa Passalacqua, DNP, APRN“I have been very blessed to find where I belong in life. I enjoy every encounter with my patients and feel I gain so much from each one of them. The geriatric population is one of the most rewarding areas to work as an ARNP. These patients are so grateful for any time given to them and the stories they share create such a bond between them and me.” —Teresa Passalacqua, DNP, APRN
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Doctorate of Nurse Practitioner, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- Master of Science, Nursing, University of Phoenix, Maitland, Florida
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, University of Phoenix, Maitland, Florida
Our teams collaborate with the facility/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network .