Lauren Poiley, MSN, APRN, AGNP-C“Since I was young, I have always wanted to pursue a career caring for the geriatric population. I have seen firsthand with my family members how stressful the aging process can be. My goal as a nurse practitioner is to help make the process easier while focusing on providing a good quality of life. I enjoy getting to know my patients and their families and strive to build a trusting relationship. My goal as a nurse practitioner is to treat patients how I would want my family members to be treated.” —Lauren Poiley, MSN, APRN, AGNP-C
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner – Certified by American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Master of Science, Nursing – The University of Tampa, Tampa, Florida
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing – Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
Anne Koss-Leland, M.D."The older population have always had a special place in my heart. Not only do I have the honor of caring for their health, I have the opportunity of learning from their life experiences. Quality of life is especially important in the geriatric population. By getting to know my patients I hope to help make those golden years, golden.”—Anne Koss-Leland, M.D.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Clark University, Worcester, Massachusetts
Teresa Passalacqua, DNP, APRN“I have been very blessed to find where I belong in life. I enjoy every encounter with my patients and feel I gain so much from each one of them. The geriatric population is one of the most rewarding areas to work as an ARNP. These patients are so grateful for any time given to them and the stories they share create such a bond between them and me.” —Teresa Passalacqua, DNP, APRN
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Doctorate of Nurse Practitioner, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- Master of Science, Nursing, University of Phoenix, Maitland, Florida
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, University of Phoenix, Maitland, Florida
Our teams collaborate with the facility/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network .