Silvia Abreu Read, M.D."My role as a physician serving patients in their homes in assisted living or memory care communities, is to be an ambassador of aging gracefully on the patient’s own terms. My goal is to get a clear vision from patients and their families about this new chapter. I aim to provide the necessary support during this journey, learning about and honoring their values and culture. —Dr. Abreu Read
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine
- Clinical Faculty Workshop for Primary Care, University of Colorado-Denver School of Medicine, Denver, Colorado
- Diabetes Fellowship, East Carolina University/Pitt County Memorial Hospital, Greenville, North Carolina
- Internal Medicine Residency, East Carolina University/Pitt Memorial Hospital, Greenville, North Carolina
- Doctor of Medicine, Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Ureňa-Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic
Our teams collaborate with the facility/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network .