Patricia Demery, MD
“I believe that the elderly in Assisted Living Facilities have a difficult time obtaining good health care. At Bluestone I am able to see my patients monthly and can get to know them and their families. Bluestone makes providing excellent health care more timely and more rewarding for the patient and practitioner alike.” -Dr. Demery
- Doctor of Medicine, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Emergency Medicine Residency Program, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit , MI
- Bachelor of Science, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
Rhea Fofana, CNP
“Serving the elderly population is a passion of mine. As a provider for Bluestone, I am able to advocate and promote for the integrity, dignity, and quality of life of senior clients, while working in partnership with their families and loved ones. It is truly an honor to care for these individuals within my community.” -Rhea Fofana
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Family Nurse Practitioner, Metropolitan State University, St. Paul, MN
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Katie Peterson, CNP
“As a former obstetrics nurse and currently a nurse practitioner caring for the geriatric population, I have had the privilege caring for patients at both the beginning and end of life. My patients have provided me with a deeper understanding of what truly matters. So many search for their why, their purpose. I’m grateful to have found mine. I’m passionate about providing patient centered care that improves health, independence, and wellbeing.” -Katie Peterson,CNP
- Certified Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner
- Masters in Nursing, Adult Nurse Practitioner Program, Marian University, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- Bachelors of Science, Nursing, University of Wisconsin – OshKosh, OshKosh, Wisconsin
Stephanie Stettler, CNP
“I truly enjoy working with older adults and the challenges they can face in their health. I treat every patient as if they were part of my family and strive to provide personalized care. I also have a passion for palliative care and managing symptoms throughout a disease.” -Stephanie Stettler, CNP
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, Oshkosh, Wis.
- Master of Science, Nursing, Marian University, Fond du Lac, Wis.
Emily Moon, CNP
“I started out my healthcare career as a CNA within an assisted living facility where I learned the importance of getting to know my patients through their life experiences and engaging in conversations discussing their goals and wishes. As a provider, I hope to continue this practice by providing individualized, patient-centered care that involves not only the patient but also their support system. ”
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Family Nurse Practitioner Emphasis, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, Oshkosh, Wis.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, Oshkosh, Wis.
Our teams collaborate with the facility/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network .