Silivia Abreu Read, MD
My role as a physician serving patients in their homes, assisted living facilities or memory care, is to be an ambassador of aging gracefully on the patient’s own terms. My goal is to get a clear vision from patients and their families about this new chapter. I aim to provide the necessary support during this journey, learning about and honoring their values and culture. – Silvia Abreu Read, M.D.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Clinical Faculty Workshop for Primary Care, University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, Denver, Colo.
- Diabetes fellowship, East Carolina University/Pitt County Memorial Hospital, Greenville, N.C.
- Internal Medicine Residency, East Carolina University/Pitt Memorial Hospital, Greenville, N.C.
- Doctor of Medicine, Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Ureňa – Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic
Kim Denton, APRN
I have always had a passion for healthcare. I started working as a nurse assistant at the age of 16. This is where my passion for working with the elderly flourished. I strive for the best for my patients and truly love what I do. -Kim Denton, APRN
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Master of Science of Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, Chamberlain College of Nursing, Downers Grove, Ill.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville, Edwardsville, Ill.
Our teams collaborate with the facilty/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network.