Silivia Abreu Read, MD
“My role as a physician serving patients in their homes, assisted living facilities or memory care, is to be an ambassador of aging gracefully on the patient’s own terms. My goal is to get a clear vision from patients and their families about this new chapter. I aim to provide the necessary support during this journey, learning about and honoring their values and culture.” – Silvia Abreu Read, M.D.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Clinical Faculty Workshop for Primary Care, University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, Denver, Colo.
- Diabetes fellowship, East Carolina University/Pitt County Memorial Hospital, Greenville, N.C.
- Internal Medicine Residency, East Carolina University/Pitt Memorial Hospital, Greenville, N.C.
- Doctor of Medicine, Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Ureňa – Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic
Courtney Sweeting, ARNP
“Caring for geriatric patients allows me to really make a difference. My goal is to enable my patients to live their healthiest and happiest lives.” – Courtney Sweeting, ARNP
- Master of Science, Family Nurse Practitioner, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Florida State College at Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Florida
Our teams collaborate with the facilty/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network.