Stacie Urbanick, MSN, APRN, FNP-C“My passion in caring for the elderly began over 20 years ago when I started working as a certified nursing assistant in long-term care. Throughout these years, I’ve been provided opportunities to serve aging adults through nursing administrative positions, all of which have helped me fully understand not only facility operations, but the importance of positive, provider partnerships between the facilities, residents, families, and caregivers. As a provider, I strive to leave a positive, lasting impression to ensure my patients feel heard, valued, and respected. I believe by understanding each unique life story and belief, I can assist them to choose the best plan of care that contributes to living their golden years with fulfillment and purpose. I look forward to being a consistent caregiver for the residents while in the comfort of their homes. I'm truly honored to be a part of their healthcare journey.” — Stacie Urbanick, MSN, APRN, FNP-C
- Family Nurse Practitioner – Certified by American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Post-Masters Certification – Maryville University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Master of Science, Nursing – University of Mary, Bismarck, North Dakota
Jay Lao, APRN"Everyone has a story. I feel that I am someone who is privileged to be allowed to be a part of my elderly patients’ care and to be able to listen to them.” — Jay Lao, APRN
- Master of Science, Nursing, Walden University, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Medina College of Nursing, Pagadian, Philippines
Our teams collaborate with the facility/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network .