Jason Evers, D.O.“My first real exposure to geriatric medicine was during my first year of medical school, when my grandmother was hospitalized in the ICU. I remember one of the things that left the biggest impact on me was the interactions my family and I had with the medical staff. In caring for loved ones, you have to understand where they come from to be effective; nothing comes close to this like seeing patients in their homes, and communicating with family members. I am looking forward to growing further as a physician and as a person through my work with the Bluestone family.” —Dr. Evers
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Suwanee, Georgia
- Bachelor of Science, Biological Science, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
Kristen Matulis, ARNP“My first introduction to geriatric medicine occurred when I was a child, as I watched a compassionate group of providers and nurses offer comfort to my grandfather at the end of his life. This established my desire to work with a dedicated team to provide care focused on preserving quality of life, and helping aging patients achieve their goals. It’s a privilege to be a provider with Bluestone, where each individual’s unique life story and set of challenges are heard, and met with empathy, so as to provide the highest level of care.” —Kristen Matulis
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, The University of Texas at Austin, Texas
Our teams collaborate with the facility/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network .