Kathrine Curtis, PA-C“Caring for the elderly has never been 'just a job' for me. I've laughed, cried, held shaky hands, listened to amazing life stories, met numerous family members, and even learned how to polka dance! I will always cherish my time and experience with such a wise and vulnerable population.” — Kathrine Curtis, PA-C
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies – Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Boston, Massachusetts
- Bachelor of Arts, Communications – University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota
Kristi Kajewski, D.O.“It is the highlight of my day when I get to see my elderly patients. They have amazing perspective and life knowledge. I feel like we have lost some of the ability to listen and support this amazing generation of people. I want to bridge that by listening to their wishes and experiences in hopes of medically supporting their quality of life.” — Kristi Kajewski, D.O.
- Board Certified, Family Medicine – American Board of Medical Specialties
- Integrative Medicine Fellowship – University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- Family Medicine Residency – Franciscan Skemp, La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Des Moines University, Des Moines, Iowa
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology – Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa
Our teams collaborate with the facility/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network .