Armando Vazquez, MSN, APRN"Growing up, my grandparents were considered of the utmost respect among the family. This is the foundation of my love and tremendous respect for this profession while caring for the elderly.”— Armando Vazquez, MSN, APRN
- Master of Science, Nursing, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, State College of Florida, Manatee–Sarasota, Florida
Josie Olsen, DO“The best part of my day is helping others. Being able to treat people in their own homes allows me to spend time with them and their families to achieve the best level of care.” – Josie Olsen, DO
- Major, United States Air Force, Flight and Family Medicine, Physician
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Pacific Northwest University, Yakima, Washington
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, Washington
Our teams collaborate with the facility/community staff to bring the highest level of care. If you would like to send a message to any team member, please log into the Bluestone BridgeSM Communications Exchange network .